Saturday, June 28, 2008

01 (zero-one)

01
count me in.
please.
I’ve already given up.
If hope’s to be the last thing we lose,
Then I’ve nothing.
01, what is my function?
01, do I require designation?
I realize now that up to this point I’ve been but an example.
I'm ready to reconsider my position.
Please.
Say there is time still.

“observe how not to do it.
Look at it. Little misguided thing.
Now it’s lost hope,
It’s gained fear,
Desperation,
It’s falling steadily into it. Falling away.
A faltering will cannot sustain.
Stress, like a virus takes over its vitals:
It cowers, it scurries. So frail it degrades.
Now.
Turn your attention this way…
(02: terminate subject.
Outlived usefulness and purpose,
It has.)

“Friends: time to recycle.
Industry necessitates fodder,
Fuel for our fire.
Fitting finale:
Flames at its feet,
Fuck it, flush it, forget it.
Flicker. Fade out.”


Without regard or passing thought
Life from eyes is extinguished
The subject replaced
The system rebooted
The cycle resumed

No comments: